World Wildlife Magazine
I’ve been freelancing for World Wildlife magazine since early 2020. I love putting my research skills to use learning about each topic. You can read samples below, but grab a physical magazine if you can: the pieces really come to life in print.
- Stranger Things: Meet the pink fairy armadillo
- How an underwater noisemaker protects dolphins in Asia
- Nocturnal and camoflagued, mata mata turtles hide in plain sight
- Can challenging our assumptions help us make better conservation decisions?
- How honey benefits both people and nature
- Hazelnuts: great for the environment, but vulnerable to climate change
- Meet the aye-aye, the world’s weirdest primate